- Believe it is our customer focus, use of local supply chain and community consultation, that sets us apart from our competitors.
- Are passionate about the delivery of, not only affordable housing, but its wider impact upon the local community.
- Believe that business needs to be conducted in a respectful, open, honest and inclusive manner.
- Are uniquely placed to contribute to the creation of sustainable communities.
- We take this role extremely seriously, focusing on a theme of continuous improvement.
- Are committed to employee development and training initiatives and these form a strategic part of our organizational beliefs.
- Sign up to the general ethos of "the seven principles of public life".
- Constantly strive to add value back to the community where we work.
We are passionate about creating communities that work at a local level. Our partnership approach to development is under pinned by substantial social and technical research. We apply this knowledge to the built environment, in the belief that creating a nice sustainable place to live or work in will not only contribute positively to the local community but our ongoing success as a construction specialist.
Saxonby Mission Statement
Pioneering the delivery of construction solutions in a caring way
We achieve this by
- Putting customers at the heart of decision making.
- Focusing on the continuous improvement process.
- Value and help develop our employees.
- Contributing positively to the local supply chain.
- Being fair to all through integrity, mutual trust and honesty.
- Always being conscious of our impact upon the local and global environment.
- Being committed to equality and diversity.