Believe it is our customer focus, use of local supply chain and community consultation, that sets us apart from our competitors.
Are passionate about the delivery of, not only affordable housing, but its wider impact upon the local community.
Believe that business needs to be conducted in a respectful, open, honest and inclusive manner.
Are uniquely placed to contribute to the creation of sustainable communities. We take this role extremely seriously, focusing on a theme of continuous improvement.
Are committed to employee development and training initiatives and these form a strategic part of our organizational beliefs.
Sign up to the general ethos of "the seven principles of public life".
Constantly strive to add value back to the community where we work.
We are passionate about creating communities that work at a local level. Our partnership approach to development is under pinned by substantial social and technical research. We apply this knowledge to the built environment believing that creating a "nice sustainable place to live or work in" will not only contribute positively to the local community but our ongoing success as an affordable housing specialist.
Saxonby Mission Statement
"Transforming homes, lives & communities"
We will achieve this by;
- Putting customers at the heart of decision making.
- Focusing on the continuous improvement process.
- Value and help develop our employees.
- Contributing positively to the local supply chain.
- Being fair to all through integrity, mutual trust and honesty.
- Always being conscious of our impact upon the local & global environment.
- Being committed to Equality & Diversity